You have no items in your shopping cart.
Over the past years, Thecus has been pushing out innovating brands of NAS units such as the N2810, N4810, N5810. Unlike the other leading NAS manufacturers, Thecus’ advantage is its hardware and how it can deliver such a high level of powerful performance in all their different units.
This powerful 2-bay NAS may be the most expensive unit but is perfect for novice users just getting started with Thecus but not at all useless for a power-user looking to store their data in a secure data location. There are multiple physical features included as well such as the Intel SoC, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, 3 USB 3.0 ports and an HDMI port so you can have direct-to-monitor video playback.
Thecus N2810 8TBTB, 4GB memory, 2x1GbE Lan, Superior performance with embedded Intel Celeron N3160 Quad Core CPU, Seamless 4K Multimedia Playback, Secure Remote VPN access, preconfigured and tested ready to use out of the box.
- Embedded with Intel Celeron N3160 Quad Core CPU
- 4GB DDR3 RAM – Upgradable to 8GB
- Uninterrupted Accessibility with Thecus System Failover
- Secure Remote Access with Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Faster Transfers: 2 LAN Ports for Link Aggregation
- 99% Virus Prevention: Bundled with Free Intel Security
- RAID 0, 1 and JBOD
- Client Incremental Data Backup (Acronis)
- Client System Disaster Recovery (Acronis)
- Multiple File System Selectable EXT4/XFS/Btrfs
Watch us unbox the Thecus N2810 here and show what's included in the box!
This unit comes equipped with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM which of course can be expandable to 8GB and also has the Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core processor like the 2-bay. This 4-bay NAS server is capable of up to 40TB of storage space, making it the ideal choice for home and small office users seeking solid data protection with their own personal cloud, in conjunction with an optimized Multimedia centre, according to Thecus.
The system arrives with 4 gigabytes of ddr3 memory which you can than expand it up to 8. Of course it runs on the new Thecus OS 7 as well with hundreds of applications and third party cloud services as well.
Unlike some other units, this machine is completely certified for the Digital Living Network Alliance Devices (DLNA) such as a smart TV. So you can access all your media that lives on your NAS through a remote private network.
Thecus N4810 16TB, 4GB memory, 2x1GbE Lan, Superior performance with embedded Intel Celeron N3160 Quad Core CPU, Seamless 4K Multimedia Playback, Secure Remote VPN access, preconfigured and tested ready to use out of the box.
• Embedded with Intel Celeron N3160 Quad Core CPU
• 4GB DDR3 RAM – Upgradable to 8GB
• Uninterrupted Accessibility with Thecus System Failover
• Secure Remote Access with Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Faster Transfers: 2 LAN Ports for Link Aggregation
• 99% Virus Prevention: Bundled with Free Intel Security
• RAID 0, 1,5,6,10 and JBOD
• Client Incremental Data Backup (Acronis)
• Client System Disaster Recovery (Acronis)
• Multiple File System Selectable EXT4/XFS/Btrfs
This unit is the best of all three with five lockable drive bays which allows you to have all the options of RAID that you heard of.
LCD display at the bottom displays the IP address at the bottom which comes in handy to search when needed.
At the back of the unit are two USB2 ports and two USB3 which would be used to connect a mouse or a keyboard. You also have an HDMI port along with the 92 ml fan which whirls quietly next to your five network ports. This however will be irrelevant if you are a home user looking at this unit but for a SMB user this will be one of the most important features since you can run different networks on all this one unit.
Click here to watch us unbox the Thecus N5810 Pro!
Thecus N5810PRO 16TB, 4GB memory, 2x1GbE Lan, Superior performance with built-in mini-UPS, VPN server, Real-time remote replication, preconfigured and tested ready to use out of the box.Thecus N5810PRO 12TB (3x4TB) 5 bay NAS Preconfigured with HGST NAS Drives - $998.75
Thecus N5810PRO 12TB, 4GB memory, 2x1GbE Lan, Superior performance with built-in mini-UPS, VPN server, Real-time remote replication, preconfigured and tested ready to use out of the box.
• Intel® Celeron™ J1900 Quad-Core SoC processor
• 4GB DDR3 RAM
• Built-in Mini-UPS, Contingency Power Supply
• Disk Clone and Wipe, 100% Data Wipe, Rock-Solid Security
• Link Aggregation, 5 LAN for Network Performance Improvement
• VPN server, Secure Remote Access
• Snapshot Backup, Easy Recovery with Snapshots
• Real-time Remote Replication
• iSCSI LUN and Thin-Provisioning supported
• VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V® Compliance
However, it is important to know the situation your business is in. A higher industrial level of work may require a core i3 or even a Xeon.
Whether you are a home user or small business, one of these Thecus units should be the perfect match for what you need. The powerful hardware in these machines will leave your data secure for years and the support provided by Thecus itself is sublime. Our favorites about each units are the following below:
- Agnostic about browser usage
- Smoothly uploading and downloading files
- Zips together multiple files with ease
- Thecus software competent OS 7
If you have any questions about the configurated systems mentioned in this post, please give us a call at 407.960.4690 or send us an email at email@example.com.
*The prices listed are for a limited time only and cannot be guaranteed after sale*