Buying a NAS doesn’t have to be complicated or stressful. This may only occur at times when looking to buy a diskless NAS as the risk element of receiving a faulty NAS or drives is accentuated.
Nothing wrong in buying a diskless NAS and adding your own drives. However, the savings made may offset the inconvenience of receiving either a faulty NAS or drives and having to deal with returns. Whereas you can just let us test the drives and unit for you and be ready to go out of the box.
The argument against buying a diskless and self-populating with drives is quite compelling.
- We ensure all drives are purchased from manufacturer representatives.
- We have strong working relationship with disk manufacturers
- We do comparative disk firmware revision testing to ensure compatibility with NAS servers
- Our comprehensive batch rotation ensure security
- Our configuration, setting RAID and in-depth combined burn testing for drives and NAS servers is unsurpassable and for a small premium is worth its weight in gold.
- We are authorized partners for all the NAS servers we stock
- We only sell and support NAS solutions, as a specialist our knowledge is unsurpassable
- Our expertise within the technical arena for NAS servers, provides the glue for preventing our customers from making an incorrect buying decision, as we share our knowledge.
- Our extensive and professional burn-testing service ensure the optimization and deployment of both NAS and Disk Drives is done to provide peace of mind and total integration.
- Ready to use out of box, no if’s or but’s.
At SimplyNAS we balance performance, reliability and compatibility to ensure customers get optimized NAS based disk solutions that perfectly match their Storage needs.
All our pre-configured NAS systems are evenly balanced in the areas that really matter.
Call our NAS experts today on 407-960-4690