These are SimplyNAS ("SimplyNAS", "we" or "our") Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from our website – simplynas.com. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by proceeding to our SimplyNAS Returns Portal and providing the information required.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Read more about Refunds, Partial Refunds and Restocking Fees from the Refund Fees tab.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to SimplyNAS within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by SimplyNAS in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from SimplyNAS.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected. Read more about our restocking fee guidelines here.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Items sold as part of a Configurator Bundle may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable SimplyNAS Return Policy Period for that individual item.
- Items sold as part of a Configurator Bundle cannot be returned for a refund.
Combo and Kit Specials
- Combo and Kit Specials include two or more items that must be purchased together in order to receive a discount.
- Items sold as part of a Combo or Kit may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable SimplyNAS Return Policy Period for that individual item.
If an individual Combo or Kit item is returned for a refund, the applicable discount will be voided, and the discounted amount will be deducted from the amount of the refund. If your combo/kit discount amount is greater than the individual unit price of the item you wish to return, then the item cannot be returned for a refund; you will need to return all items in the combo/kit in order to receive a refund. For example, if your combo/kit discount was $50, and you return one of the items for a refund, the $50 will be deducted from your refund amount.
Manufacturer Promotional Items and SimplyNAS Gifts
Manufacturers may offer free promotional items with their products. For example, a video card may come with a free game or a Blu-ray player may come with a free Blu-ray disc. To receive a full refund on a purchase that offers promotional items all items must be returned. The cost of any promotional items not returned will be deducted from the refund total.
SimplyNAS may also offer gifts to valued customers for their continued support as well as for special giveaways. These gifts are not part of any purchase value and therefore do not have to be returned.
Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
If SimplyNAS no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, SimplyNAS will issue you a refund. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a full refund will be issued. If the item was returned beyond 30 days of the original invoice date, a store credit refund at the current market value of the product will be issued. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price.
While SimplyNAS is more than happy to fill your order for a quantity of ten (10) or more of any given item in our inventory on a single purchase order, please understand that an order of that size, once purchase is completed, is automatically non-refundable. All other specific conditions related to the ordered item still apply, including any and all stipulations relative to any available replacement return policies. Please contact Customer Service with any questions you may have.